Senior Data Analyst ( SAS & R Expert)
Who we are looking for :
- Apply today and be part of a creative, innovative and talented team who constantly share insights, solve problems and create the remarkable.
- The Digital Analytics team generates insights from a variety of digital marketing initiatives, including websites (desktop & mobile), social media, mobile apps, email, customer relationship management databases, coupons, ecommerce platforms and sweepstakes to name a few.
- The Digital Analytics team works across virtually all digital clients and provide the Lead of Digital Analytics with exposure to these varying experiences as well as skill based training.
- The particular areas of analytic focus will be website analytics, email, and database -though other channels will come into play across accounts.
- In addition to working on high visibility accounts and across many digital channels, the Lead of Digital Analytics will also work cross-functionally with our internal sales, account management, creative, strategy, tech, database, and project management teams.
What you'll do :
- Provide proficient problem solving and data analysis, derived from programming and marketing/business experience
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders to manage data logistics - including data specifications, transfers, structures, and rules
- Proficient with toolsets (SAS, SAS ODS, SAS Access, SQL, Unix, MS Office)
- Knows (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) to create content for evaluating statistical analyses such as tables, reports, graphs, etc.
- Document and articulate steps taken in an analysis to project managers
- Answer questions about data sets and analyses
- Take a proactive, independent role in analysis design, project planning and execution
- Provide quality (QA/QC) analysis and related output
- Master all the group's policies and procedures for programming, project documentation, and system management
- Take a proactive, independent role in project design, planning & execution
- Effectively manage time and resources in order to deliver on time / correctly on multiple concurrent projects