Adobe is holding a PAN India mega-hiring walk-in drive for freshers and graduates with more than 1 year of experience. Interviews will be conducted for the role of software engineer in Noida.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience: 1+ Yrs
Work Location: Noida
Here's what you will learn
- The position requires review of engineering requirements & design documents. Anticipate, procure and configure test setup; estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes, perform in-depth testing, including writing and executing test scripts and test specifications, prepare test strategy for the feature assigned.
- Developing or adapting testing tools for the functional area is a must.
- Should be able to automate repetitive manual testing tasks
- Experience of testing and certifying components on multiple hardware configurations optimally is required. Experience in testing web services is a plus.
- The team uses agile development methodology. Candidate should be able to work in ambiguous situations with minimal guidance & interact confidently with developers, program manager, product owner & experienced designers.
- Should have thorough proficiency in at least one scripting/programming language & be instrumental in automating regression testing for the product/assigned areas.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Candidates are required to have good scores throughout education.
- B.E/B.Tech with 1 to 3 years’ experience in software testing.
- Product testing experience on Windows and Macintosh environment is required.
- Exposure to Desktop publishing, Page Layout software is preferred.
- Work will involve testing with multiple products in Creative Cloud.
- Must have good communication skills to be able to communicate with internal Adobe and non-Adobe partners.
- Should display keen sense of initiative in taking on new tasks, provide improved testing methods as well as mentor new members of QA team, with the ability to learn new technologies.
- Should be able to efficiently handle multiple test assignments with different schedules.
- White Box Testing, Black Box Testing, UI Automation Tools, Automation through Scripting, any Test Case Management Tool, Bug tracking process, hands-on experience in following testing methodologies.
Application & Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview